Know the features of the Android app “iothiddenmenu” and how to enable or disable it.
Numerous changes have been made to Android since the first version was released, which is confusing and exciting. It is thrilling because it enables users to take advantage of numerous features not available on feature phones.
But because there are so many system applications, people often wonder what they do. These include the iot hidden menu applications and carrier hub.
You can customize your Android device to your tastes using these system applications. Additionally, you can access other programs that are not readily available to users by using the iot hidden menu.
So, if you’ve come across this feature on your phone and are curious about what it is, join us as we explain the iot hidden menu app, how to access it, and how to fix it.
What does IoT mean on your Android phone?
Let’s begin by defining the Internet of Things. Of course, the iothiddenmenu application combines two essential components you should be aware of. IoT and Hidden Menu Applications are these. You must first understand the Internet of Things to comprehend how the application functions.
The Internet of Things is referred to as IoT. These are several separate or tangible devices that are linked and have internet connectivity. IoT enables physical objects and the physical world to connect to the internet, process data, and perform analytics.
Android users can communicate with the global information network without needing a keyboard or screen. It means that physical objects can receive instructions from the internet without the help of a person.
READ ALSO: What is Com.Samsung.Android.App.Dressroom
What Is iothiddenmenu App on Android phones?
After learning what IoT is likely, the next query is, “What is the iothiddenmenu app on your Android?” As soon as you get a new device, you’ll always want to alter the User Interface to suit your tastes. However, it would help if you opened a special menu that allows you to change the default interface, among other things.
To customize the user interface on an Android phone, you can use the Iot Hidden Menu Android App. Users may only sometimes see this hidden menu because developers purposely hid it, so you would have to search for it.
Hidden Menu options are also referred to as “Easter Eggs” and are built into the OS or software. The developers won’t document the easter eggs, so you’ll have to look for them when configuring your phone.
Most Android devices display the iot hidden menu app as System UI Turner instead of Hidden Menu Settings. In Marshmallow or Android Version 6, this System UI is accessible.
The Android status bar, the device’s clock, the notifications, and many other features can all be customized. Most of the time, you won’t easily notice these settings on your phone, but you can access them by typing *#0*#, revealing the hidden menu.
SEE ALSO: What Is Mobile Installer Android App?
What is the Function of iot hidden menu App on my phone?
It does not mean that iothiddenmenu or System UI Turner is useless just because it is not displayed on the phone like other apps. Iot hidden menu is used to diagnose other hardware and software components on the phone and let you alter your smartphone’s user interface.
So, when you turn on this System UI Turner on your phone, the following things will happen:
- It lets you check the display’s performance by switching between black, green, blue, and red. Additionally, you can spot flaws like broken, locked, dark spots, and strangely coloured pixels.
- You can access additional features like the gyroscope, compass, accelerator, and graphics for visualizing reading.
- You can choose to get raw data from the sensor on your smartphone and read variations in the reading.
- It also enables you to check your phone’s touch sensor by running a test.
- The functionality of capacitive keys can also tested. Additionally, you can test the speaker and earpiece’s functionality by playing loud EDM music.
How to Unlock the System UI Turner/iot hidden menu On Your Android Phone
You must unlock or enable the iothiddenmenu app to access your secret menu and customize your smartphone. However, remember that not all phones have access to this hidden menu.
This means that only Android devices with the menu pre-installed can use the process. If the menu is missing from your phone, you must enable it, as explained in the section below.
Follow these instructions to unlock System UI Turner on your phone:
- First, unlock your phone and swipe down the notification bar to access device Settings.
- You can go to Settings if the shortcut is not on your notification bar.
- Click on OK or Got It in the System UI Turner after opening it.
- After finishing, you can customize your phone and see the battery level on the screen. You can use this feature to modify your volume button to act as a Do Not Disturb button (DND).
- If you follow the instructions exactly, you should receive a buzz informing you that System UI Turner has been successfully installed on your phone.
READ ALSO: What Is Com.eBay.carrier App? How to Remove it?
How To access iothiddenmenu App on an Android phone?
You can use this technique to install the menu on your phone even if the hidden menu settings are not turned off in the settings, and the user can access the menu. To make sure that the following settings are not disabled, you should first double-check:
- Depending on the phone model, go to Settings and search for “System UI Turner” or “iothiddenmenu.”
- If it is, tap on the 3 dots in the right corner.
- Click on “Remove Settings.”
Use this involved approach if the process does not solve the issue:
- Return to the Home Screen using a custom screen launcher such as Launcher3 or ADW Launcher.
- Long-press on a free space.
- Click on “Add to Home Screen” and select Shortcuts from the menu displayed.
- Choose Your Activity, then Activities, from the custom shortcuts.
- Once you tap on Activities, a black screen will come up. Scroll down to see the hidden menu. The name varies from phone to phone and can show as com. Android.hiddenmenu on some devices.
- When you click on the Hidden Menu, different settings will display on the screen. You can do whatever you like with the hidden settings.
READ ALSO: What is Com.Samsung.Android.App.Telephonyui?
You can also access the hidden menu on your phone by dialling a series of unique codes known as MMI Codes. Additionally, these codes vary from phone to phone. The available codes you can use to check the status of your phone are as follows, though:
- *#0228# – check the battery status.
- **05***# – PUK Code Unlock You should only use it on the emergency dial.
- *#03#- checks the serial number of NAND.
- *#3282*727336*# – examines data usage.
- *#9090# – assists with diagnostic configuration.
- *#*#4636#*#* – checks the phone’s battery, data, and other settings.
- *#06# – Check the IMEI number.
- *#7780# – Resets your phone (FRP).
Once you finish customizing your phone, double-tap the back button to leave the hidden menu. Even after making the changes, you can still use your device normally and without any issues. Also, you can still look into adding more features to your phone to change how it looks.
ALSO SEE: What is cqatest App On an Android phone?
Summary – iothiddenmenu
iothiddenmenu application combines two essential components that you should be aware of. You must first understand the Internet of Things to comprehend how the application functions. To customize the user interface on an Android phone, you can use the Iot Hidden Menu Android App. Most Android devices display the iot hidden menu app as System UI Turner instead of Hidden Menu Settings. In Marshmallow or Android Version 6, this System UI is accessible. If the menu is missing from your phone, you must enable it, as explained in the section below.
System UI Turner successfully installed on your Android phone. To access device Settings, unlock your phone and swipe down the notification bar. Suppose you use a custom screen launcher such as Launcher3 or ADW Launcher, long-press on a free space. You can access the hidden menu on your Android phone in two ways. The name varies from phone to phone and can show as com. Android.hiddenmenu on some devices. You can also access the phone’s hidden menu by dialling a series of unique MMI codes.
READ ALSO: “Mobile Network State Disconnected” How to Fix It?
See Also: What is the Com Sec Android App Popupcalculator on your Phone?